1/ Why this privacy statement?
The processing of personal data within NEXT DREAM bv is subject to Belgian law. Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the Privacy Act means a reference to the Act of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. Any reference to the GDPR or Regulation is a reference to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2/ Who processes the personal data?
Imagicasa / NEXT DREAM bv
VAT number: BE 0548.667.137
Telephone: +32 (0)3 502 93 47
3/ What exactly is collected and processed?
NEXT DREAM bv collects, registers and processes personal data of its customers, surfers and users of its services and applications, news sites, apps and webshops.
By 'personal data' we mean information that relates to an identifiable person and that you give us yourself, that we assign to you for and/or obtain through the use of our products and services or that we have received from third parties.
3.1/ Explicitly communicated personal data:
Certain personal data must be explicitly communicated because they are necessary for the purchase or use of a product or service, such as for taking out a subscription, purchasing products, using the website, registering for a event or newsletter, participation in a competition or promotion, etc. This information is deemed to have been provided to us voluntarily.
This includes the following categories of personal data:
– Surname, first name, title, gender, date of birth, language preference or age.
– Postal address, postal code, place of residence, email address, telephone number, mobile phone or mobile number
– Bank account number
– Professional data (profession, position, …) or data related to study or training
– Data related to entering into, maintaining or terminating a subscription
– All preferences that you make known via forms, social media, promotions, apps, competitions, etc.
– Answering questions in the context of satisfaction or market surveys
– Financial data and data related to your creditworthiness, where relevant
As required by law, we do not process sensitive data such as data about your racial or ethnic origin, political attitudes, sexual preferences and health.
You guarantee that the information you provide is correct and complete. The communication of incorrect data or data belonging to third parties can lead to the user being temporarily or permanently denied all access (in whole or in part) to products and services of NEXT DREAM bv.
3.2/ Personal data collected by automated means:
Depending on the service or application used, this may concern the following data:
– Location data (approximate)
– Time, frequency and duration of use
– What you view, read or share on our website, newsletter,…
– How you came to us
– Whether you use ad blocker software
– Which device, system software or browser you use
We use this data, among other things, to offer you a better and personalized experience as a customer and to adjust and improve our offers and products.
4/ Who stores my data and for how long?
The personal data is included and processed in the data file of NEXT DREAM bv. NEXT DREAM bv is responsible for the processing of this personal data and monitors the processing that other parties carry out at its request. We will not store your data longer than permitted by law and than necessary for the purposes stated in this document.
The following retention policy applies to data from subscribers, readers, registrants or recipients of newsletters of one of our publications:
– for tax reasons, data from subscribers is kept for up to 7 years after the end of the subscription.
– for non-subscribers, buyers of individual products, readers, registrants, participants in competitions, recipients of newsletters, the data will be deleted if there has been no interaction in the last 5 years.
5/ Processing of personal data
The data can be combined with each other to better tailor our offers, products and/or services to your personal needs. Your personal data can be enriched or supplemented with additional data, which are either publicly available or from external partners or data suppliers.
By 'processing of data' we mean any processing of personal data. The term 'processing' covers, among other things, collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, changing, retrieving, consulting, using, disseminating or making available in any way, bringing together, combining, archiving, erasing or ultimately destroying personal data.
We process personal data for various purposes, whereby only the data that is necessary to achieve the intended purpose is processed.
We use personal data:
5A/ When we have obtained permission within the framework of a specific purpose.
5B/ In the context of the performance of a contract or agreement, e.g. a subscription, a purchase of products or the performance of a service.
5C/ To comply with legal or regulatory provisions, for example tax obligations.
5D/ When Imagicasa has a legitimate interest in doing so, in which case we always strive for a balance between that interest and respecting the privacy of the data subject. NEXT DREAM bv considers the following processing to be necessary in the context of its legitimate interest:
Direct Marketing, for prospecting purposes and/or promotional communication via email, telephone, post, advertising or any other channel, both to existing customers and subscribers and to visitors of events , contacts of the advertising department, ... with a view to offering promotions, promotions, invitations, improving the profile and the probable preferences and interests of the customer or prospect, ...
6/ Purposes of the processing of personal data
Subject to permission, insofar as required, we collect and process personal data for the following specific purposes:
– Providing products and services
– (Direct) marketing
– Personalization and targeting
– To prevent fraud and/or abuse of combat our digital platforms and applications
– Market research and analysis
– To comply with our legal obligations.
– To keep track of studies, tests and statistics, for example for trend analysis
– New purposes
NEXT DREAM BV pays attention to protecting the privacy of minors and encourages parents to be actively involved in their children's online activities. We will never knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from minors.
Minors are encouraged to inform their parents about their online activity and ask for their opinion before sending personal data to NEXT DREAM BV.
The permission of the parents is always required for the application of subscriptions, products and services offered by NEXT DREAM BV via the websites. Subscriptions, products and services are always subject to the terms and conditions of NEXT DREAM bv.
8/ Security of your personal data
NEXT DREAM bv takes the appropriate and necessary organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal data and privacy, in order to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or alteration of information that we receive. This is an obligation of means and not an obligation of result.
The number of employees of our company who have access to your personal information is limited and carefully selected. These employees are granted access to your personal information to the extent they need that information to properly perform their duties.
With regard to the international transfer of personal data, we protect your data in accordance with the level of protection required by European regulations.
9/ Passing on personal data
We do not sell or pass on personal data to third parties or commercial partners unless:
– to our selected Imagicasa partners, as you can find on our website
– there is a necessity for our services: after all, for some aspects of our products and services we work together with third parties or we engage subcontractors. The transfer of your data only takes place for the same purposes as with Imagicasa itself. We ensure that these third parties, just like us, manage your data safely, respectfully and with due care.
– there is a legal obligation to transfer data or at the request of judicial authorities or police services.
– you give us permission to do so: where required by law, we obtain your explicit consent. You always have the option to object.
10/ Right of inspection and correction
You always have the right to inspect, correct, delete and oppose the processing and transfer of your data free of charge. You can contact us for this by e-mail: email@example.com or by post at: Next Dream bv, Falconpoort 23, 2000 Antwerp.
To exercise your right of access, and to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of your personal data, you must provide us with proof of your identity. We therefore ask you to enclose a copy of the front of your identity card with your written request by e-mail or post when exercising your right of access.
Imagicasa has 30 days to answer your request. Please note that this period only starts when Imagicasa has received your request in writing and has all the information required to comply with your request.
11/ Right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing or commercial purposes
You always have the right, without giving any reason, to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, and to the transfer to third parties .
If you give us your postal address:
– You can receive periodic mailings from us, with information about products, services and events.
– You may receive mailings from commercial partners who offer products or services that may interest you.
If you do not wish this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your exact name and address.
If you give us your telephone or mobile phone number:
– You can receive telephone calls or SMS from us, with information about products, services and events.
– You may be contacted by telephone by commercial partners who offer products or services that may interest you.
If you do not wish this, please contact us at email@example.com
If you give us your e-mail address:
– You can receive e-mails from us, with information about products, services and events.
– You may be contacted by email by commercial partners offering products or services that may interest you.
You can unsubscribe from further commercial or promotional e-mail via the unsubscribe link provided in each e-mail campaign (at the bottom of the e-mail). An unsubscribe link is also provided in editorial newsletters.
Please note that we reserve the right to contact you electronically in the context of the performance of your contract or if we are required to do so by law. As a registered reader, trial subscriber or subscriber (free or paid) we can contact you by telephone or e-mail in the context of your registration or subscription.
When visiting an Internet website or using a Next Dream bv digital application or app, cookies, files and technologies may be used that store information on your end devices (PC, laptop, smart phone, tablet etc.) or access information already stored on your end devices. Visitors to our websites, apps or applications accept our company's use of these cookies, files and technologies. If cookies are disabled in your browser, we cannot ensure optimal operation of the site.
These files and technologies may include cookies, web beacons or pixel tags, log files, settings and information on your end devices and the like.
-Cookies are small files that are placed and/or read on your device's end devices when you visit and use our website
- Web beacons or pixel tags are (invisible) graphic files embedded in a web page or an e-mail. They are used to understand visitor behaviour when browsing our website and opening and reading our information sent by e-mail. Web beacons are part of third-party technology that we use to map visitor activity on our website. Web beacons allow us to track from which computer certain parts of the website were visited, when this happened and from which location (country/city).
- Log files can, among other things, collect information about the activities of your web browser.
- Your PC, laptop, smart phone and tablet, and the applications present on them, may contain information about the type of device, application settings, etc. These settings can be read.
Some of these cookies, files and technologies are placed and managed by third parties (Google, Facebook,...) and are needed, among other things, to share information via social media and/or enable certain applications on our applications. When third parties use such files and technologies through a Next Dream bv website to collect, process and possibly enrich automated data, Next Dream bv is not responsible for this.
The use of these cookies, files and technologies allows us to:
-To make our sites user-friendly
- Understand how the website is used
- Adapt the content of sites, applications and advertising messages and advertisements to your profile (e.g. your age, gender, region....) and/or your previous browsing behaviour, whether or not combined with information from third-party sources
- Optimising the operation of the site or application, detecting errors or misuse
- To detect whether you use adblock technologies.
What types of cookies are there and what are they for?
We can divide the cookies we use as follows:
-Necessary cookies to make this website as user-friendly as possible
- Analytical cookies to understand how the website is used and which pages are visited with what frequency
- Social media cookies that make it possible to share articles via social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
What cookies may be set through our site?
First party cookies
First party cookies or direct cookies serve to improve your user experience onourwebsites. That is, they only collect information on our websites themselves. They control the technical part of the website and remember certain things about the visitor, such as language choice, page visited and time spent on the website.
There are third parties with a different domain name that place cookies via the websites ofImagicasacookies. Examples include Google and Facebook. They track users' browsing behaviour and create a user profile based on that data.
Other and unforeseen cookies
Due to the way the internet and websites work, we may not always be able to understand the cookies placed through our website by third parties. This is particularly the case if our web pages contain so-called embedded elements; these are texts, documents, photos or videos stored with another party, but displayed on, in or through our website.
Should you come across cookies on this website that fall into this category and which we have therefore not mentioned above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they set, the reason for it, the cookie's lifespan and in what way they have guaranteed your privacy.
The retention period varies from cookie to cookie, generally the cookie is kept until the user deletes their cookies.
You can disable cookies, web beacons, log files and other files and technologies used by Next Dream bven/or third parties. How to do so varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult your browser's help function: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. Please note that after deleting cookies on some websites, you may not be able to use all the features to their full potential.
How this happens varies from one browser to another. If necessary, consult your browser's help function: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. Please be aware that on some websites, after deleting cookies, you may not be able to make full use of all options.