When visiting the internet on a website or using a digital application or app from Next Dream bv , cookies, files and technologies may be used that store information on your terminal equipment (PC, laptop, smart phone, tablet, etc.) or that gain access to information. already stored on your terminal equipment. The visitor to our websites, apps or applications accepts the use of these cookies, files and technologies by our company. If you disable cookies in your browser, we cannot guarantee the optimal functioning of the site.
These files and technologies may include cookies, web beacons or pixel tags, log files, settings and information on your terminal equipment, and the like:
– Cookies are small files that are placed and/or read on the terminal equipment of your device when you visit and use our website
– Web beacons or pixel tags are (invisible) graphic files contained in a web page or an e-mail. They are used to gain insight into the behavior of visitors when browsing our website and opening and reading our information sent by e-mail. Web beacons are part of third-party technology that we use to track the activities of visitors to our website. Web beacons enable us to keep track of from which computer certain parts of the website were visited, when this happened and from which location (country/city).
– Log files can, among other things, collect information about the activities of your web browser.
– Your PC, laptop, smart phone and tablet, and the applications that are present on it, may contain information about the type of device, the settings of an application, etc. These settings can be read.
Some of these cookies, files and technologies are placed and managed by third parties (Google, Facebook,…) and are necessary, among other things, to share information via social media and/or to enable certain applications on our applications. When third parties use such files and technologies via a Next Dream bv website to automatically collect, process and possibly enrich data, Next Dream bv is not responsible for this.
The use of these cookies, files and technologies allows us to: –our sitesuser-friendly–Gaininsightinto how the website is used– Adapt the content of sites, applications and advertising messages and advertisements to your needs profile(e.g. your age, gender, region….) and/or your previous surfing behavior, whether or not combined with information from third-party sources–Optimizing the operation of the site or application, detecting errors or abuse–Detecting or you useadblock technologies.
What types of cookies are there and what are they for?
We can classify the cookies we use as follows :
– Necessary cookies to make this website as user-friendly as possible
– Analytical cookies to gain insight into how the website is used and which pages are visited with what frequency
– Social media cookies that make it possible to share articles via social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Which cookies can be placed via our site?
F irst party cookies or direct cookies serve to improve your user experience on our websites . That is, they only collect information on our websites themselves. They regulate the technical part of the website and remember certain things about the visitor, such as the choice of language, the page visited and the time the visitor spends on the website.
There are third parties with a different domain name that place cookies via the Imagicasa websites . Examples of this are Google and Facebook. They keep track of users' surfing behavior and create a user profile based on that data.
Other and unforeseen cookies
Due to the way the internet and websites work, we may not always have insight into the cookies that are placed via our website by third parties. This is particularly the case if our web pages contain so-called embedded elements; these are texts, documents, photos or videos that are stored with another party, but that are displayed on, in or via our website.
If you encounter cookies on this website that fall into this category and that we have not mentioned above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they have placed, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
The retention period differs from cookie to cookie, generally the cookie is stored until the user deletes his cookies.
You can disable the cookies, web beacons, log files and other files and technologies that Next Dream bv and/or third parties use . How this is done differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. Please bear in mind that after deleting cookies on some websites you may not be able to use all the options to their full potential.
How this is done differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. Please bear in mind that after deleting cookies on some websites you may not be able to use all the options to their full potential.